Part-time Youth Soccer Instructor
QuickFeet Soccer for Kids works with preschools, daycares, and elementary schools in the Maryland, DC, Virginia region. We offer a high quality program with energetic instruction focused on having fun, and learning soccer! Our curriculum is unmatched and emphasizes technical training skills to grow character development, that transcends into the game.
We are looking for a new Part-time Early Childhood Youth Soccer Instructor to help us grow the program.
Below is the job description. If the opportunity looks like a great fit, then we want to hear from you. However, if this opportunity is not a good fit for you, then please pass it out to someone who may be a better fit.
Reports to: Director of Coaching
This is the FUNNEST job that you will ever do! You will smile, laugh, exercise, and have the time of your life. Coaches in our community work extremely hard to provide the best environment for the children in our programs. At times it will be tough, they are 2 and 3 years old after all, but coaching will be the most rewarding duty in your life. Apply today to join the team!
What is in it for you?
- Compensation is one of the highest in the region at $30-$40 per hour (depending upon experience).
- Flexible hours
- Career opportunity to grow
- Coaching education for advancement
- Great environment
What you need?
A love for teaching kids! As a coach you will need reliable transportation, a soccer background, preferably coaching or childhood education experience, and must be at least 18 years of age. You must also adhere to the QuickFeet Soccer for Kids Code of Conduct.
All QuickFeet Soccer for Kids employees must represent our core values:
Who are we?
QuickFeet Soccer for Kids is an engaging kid’s (ages 2-7) soccer program with a focus on child and character development. We are a family that helps and supports one another. We treat our employees like a team and the children we teach like our own. Our mission is to provide high-quality, foundational soccer coaching that prepares our kids for a lifetime.
Goal to be the BEST coaches in the business
- Every QuickFeet Soccer for Kids coach must complete our comprehensive training program to become QuickFeet Certified prior to coaching.
- All coaches are trained in the use of age appropriate exercises.
- Coaches are routinely evaluated and undergo continuing education throughout the duration of their time at QuickFeet.
- Our coaching selection process evaluates not only the ability to coach, but to also engage and inspire children.
An exceptional customer experience with ongoing communication
- You will receive a weekly summary of what your child is learning at QuickFeet Soccer for Kids.
- We proactively communicate cancellations due to weather or other circumstances.
- Our staff understands the importance of timely, responsive communication. If you are going to be absent for an upcoming class, we ask that you please notify us 72 hours in advance.
Expert-approved curriculum that aligns with early childhood education standards
- Our developmentally appropriate curriculum places an emphasis on character development and skill building.
- Our program is created under the guidance of childhood education specialists and experienced and licensed soccer coaches.
- We constantly re-evaluate and update our curriculum to stay current with childhood education standards.
If you have a love and passion for positively impacting kids, then we’d love to talk to you. Send us an email with your soccer resume at email@example.com.
Founded in 2006, QuickFeet became one of the fastest growing companies for kids between the ages of 2-7 years old in the Washington, DC metropolitan region. Now serving over 1500 kids annually, QuickFeet has never been about what we do, but WHY we do it! We believe that there were and still are three key areas of child development: Health/Mind, Social, and SOCCER!!! All areas are interdependent and a child cannot thrive in one area without thriving in the others.